Friday, September 19, 2008

you stress me out

i loathe being so empathetic at times. and i loathe that people use me as an emotional pillow that they cry and moan into when they need to. my neck hurts, my minds all cluttered. i'm falling behind on work and freelance projects.

when i get home from work, the only thing i want is a drink, a smoke, some food and some sex. my friends, family, job, bills, weight, hair, car, money and life stresses me out. luckily, i know how to maintain in times of crisis. i rarely exhibit my craziness outside of my home. even in that, i don't take myself too seriously.

my friends...they need to learn how to cope better. because they all stress me the fuck out. i am about three seconds away from shutting down myspace, facebook, instant messaging all that.

for me: this weekend i am shutting down all communications with everyone and just being by myself with some wine, some magazines, some episodes of spongebob and some silence. leave me alone.

No comments: