Sunday, November 23, 2008

u r a monster...

the first goal i am setting for 2009 is to stop drinking. no martinis. no mojitos. no wine. well...maybe a little wine. but not for a long while.

drinking makes me turn into a monster. i hate the way i feel when i drink. i used to love feeling carefree and loose. now i just feel like an out of control drunk girl.

it makes me think immediately and not rationally. it makes me angry. it makes me sick. it makes me fat (i think).

and i think it's getting in the way of my creativity. and that is everything to me. so i want to see how it feels not to drink. maybe i'll be more focused, less sore and sick, more energetic. less angry and irrational. a toast a new year's and i'm done. no more drinking for me.

now smoking...that another issue..

No comments: