Tuesday, December 9, 2008

feeling virginal



I made it through the wilderness

Somehow I made it through
Didnt know how lost I was
Until I found you

I was beat incomplete
Id been had, I was sad and blue
But you made me feel
Yeah, you made me feel
Shiny and new
Like A Virgin by Madonna

Believe it when I tell you. One day, you will meet a guy who will make you wish you were a virgin. He will make you wish you were inexperienced. So that every experience you have of passion, love, adoration would be with him and only him.

One day, you will met a guy that will make all of your prior sexual experiences obsolete. The good ones, the bad ones...the ones that didn't mean anything, yet still left you feeling empty inside.

One day, you will meet a man that will make you wish you weren't a freak. He will make you wish you weren't using sexual techniques that you learned from other men.

When you are alone, it's so hard to hold out and think about the future. When you are just drifting between lovers, it's thrilling to be able to make a man react with your sexual skill. It's nothing to strut around in a sexy outfit, or do something new with your tongue.

But real love lets you know that all of that means nothing, when there is no feeling behind it. It's like scoring baskets with no points.

No comments: