Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sooner Than Soon

My skirt was up
Before my mind was ready
But my thoughts were set
I wanted the exposure
My legs tanned
Your hands like sunrays
Your touch like fire
I wanted to feel that heat
My body spoke the things
That tripped my tongue
My moaning wrote the verbs
The feelings that lacked words
These feelings, they are so absurd
Considering the time that created them
But consideration means nothing
When you insert yourself inside my life
Using no quotation, nor comma splice
Our next congress, won’t be sooner than what I like
Are you gonna allow me
To be seen like I’ve never been
Do you want to view
The Antarctica of my schemes
Underwear covering my pretty things
You know you want just a little peek
I’m trying not to time this
But I want this
Way before later and closest to now
Sooner than how I breathe in and you exhale
Right after I once again attempt the details
You make patience overrated
Waiting has been derailed

No comments: