Thursday, August 14, 2008

because i love the interviews in elle magazine...

...I decided to take one of their Q&As and ask myself the questions. They always ask the best questions...

1. Other than yourself, who are your favorite writers?
Nikki Giovanni, Toure, Sonia Sanchez and Sade

2. What is your favorite color?
Lilac (and flower)

3. What is your favorite junk food?
Mexican food and donuts

4. If you could have another body, what would it be?
Kesh (http://www.therealkesh.blogspot.com/)

5. Who are your fantasy dinner-fantasy guests?
My two grandmothers RIP, Michaela Angela Davis, Andre 3000, BJazz, J Dilla (so he, Dre and my boyfriend could chat) Kimora Lee Simmons and Diana Ross

6. Where's your favorite place to have a drink?
My bed or Bristol

7. Last book you read?
Jeez, it's been a while. How about this astrology book the other day.

8. Breakfast?
Salmon, frittata and waffles, yum

9. At age seven, you wanted to be?
A lawyer and a dancer...something like Claire Huxtable

10. What's the one thing you find easiest to forgive?
When people say things they don't mean or make stupid mistakes

11. What's the one thing you find impossible to forgive?
Stealing

12. What's your biggest self-indulgence?
Sex

13. Favorite place to shop?
Target and iTunes

14. Whose diary would you like to read?
My two grandmothers

15. If you were an inventor, what would you invent?
A cell phone with a compartment for lipgloss already built in

16. What's your nickname?
Marie Scott, Donna Wonna

17. When and where are you most happiest?
At one of my boyfriend's gigs and he does something on the keyboard I never heard him do before

18. Who is your best friend?
God

19. Who is your worst enemy?
History

20. What pice of art would you most like to own?
Something by Latriece Branson, I'm sure

21. What's your favorite vacation spot?
That I've been to? Chicago...that I'd like to go to...Aruba

22. What's your most treasured possession?
Old photos

23. What's your favorite band?
My BJazz's bands of course!

24. If you weren't a writer, what would you be?
A photographer for a newspaper

25. What's your biggest regret?
Not going natural sooner

26. Always...
Overdress

27. Never...
Settle

No comments: