Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Vibrator Graveyard

There was the pink butterfly. The purple elephant, less than one year old. Various caps and accessories of bright and feminine colors, some melded together by heat and time. See, this lifelike plastic "skin" isn't supposed to rub together. Only on clits. Maybe they bonded in protest to what was about to happen.

I just cleaned out my box of sex toys, formerly known as the Vibrator Graveyard. Toys and trinkets I had enjoyed for the past few years, who have seen their day, needed to be thrown out. Why keep a vibrating elephant who could know longer trumpet? Why keep my butterflies who know longer flutter? And why clutter my sex toy chest with worn out toys. It was time for them to go.

What would the trashman think, unloading bags and coming across one ful of used and abused play things, some stuck together?

I made room for my new toy. It is a sleek and pink bullet, with no skin-like plastic; no pretty animals making their rounds up and down my soft spots. I must admit, it's not as pleasurable as my pretty deceased animals that i just got rid of. And it probably won't last as long, knowing how I have a 6 to 9 month shelf life with most sex toys. Once the bullet has been shot, I will be going back to a rubbery blue dolphin, or perhaps a pink hummingbird. Animals on sex toys seem to be the only ones I like!

No comments: